pupparazzi

Sunday, January 15, 2006

organically yours
















On my weekly stroll to the Santa Monica Farmer's Market, I pass Johnny "The Expert Dog and Bike Watcher". While I don't care for the bikes much, I like to spend some time with the lonely dogs who have been left in Johnny's care while their owners eat overpriced granola.

This past Sunday I caught the dog above stealing a sniff of his unknowing neighbor, while the dog to the left stares him right in the eye. No harm done I guess. I hope for the little sniffer, it was a successful trip to the Farmer's Market.

You know what they say - "Whatever happens at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market, stays at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market" (unless I take a picture of it)

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad I found this blog. It's such a great idea and I am a big dog lover. Keep up the great work!

    By Blogger Miranda, at 3:43 PM  

  • I'm so glad you like it! Thank you!

    By Blogger P, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home